- The Skill2Fortune users are enforced to follow certain Terms & Conditions associated with the usage of Skill2Fortune. It is mandatory for the users to follow the terms and conditions of Skill2Fortune while using the services provided by Skill2Fortune:
- The Skill2Fortune app is neither affiliated by nor associated to any sort of private or government cricket leagues and tournaments until and unless stated by the organization. In addition to this, the Skill2Fortune app is not related and does not claim any official status with any of the official or non-official cricket team or sportsperson.
- Skill2Fortune used as a single entity anywhere in this document and all sections of T&C,should mean and constitutes of Skill2Fortune.com website and Skill2Fortune app on both android and iOS store.
DESCRIPTION OF PLATFORMS OFFERED
- Skill2Fortune Fantasy Sports Private Limited ("Skill2Fortune") is a technology company,
which through its Platforms aims at providing technology to enable online fantasy sports
league(s). Besides providing technology Platforms to enable online games of skill,
Skill2Fortune also creates software and technology to enable playing of online games of skill
on multiple technology platforms.
- The Platforms are only intended for playing of such games of skill and for entertainment purposes only. By using the Platforms, you acknowledge and agree that you are participating in a game of skill. Skill2Fortune shall not be responsible for any betting or gambling acts that may take place or are undertaken by Users outside the Platforms.
- Skill2Fortune may charge an entry fees to Users for providing such Platforms and for participation in the Leagues hosted on the Platforms. Such entry fees shall be inclusive of contribution to prize money, platform fee and applicable GST.
- The Skill2Fortune app comprises of a group of content solely developed by Skill2Fortune, the
partners of Skill2Fortune, licensors, associates and/or Users of Skill2Fortune. The partners,
licensors, associates of Skill2Fortune and/ or Skill2Fortune itself holds the intellectual
property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying Skill2Fortune.com
and entirely owns the platform services and material published on Skill2Fortune.com,
including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content,
photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash
animation. The users are not permitted to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer
or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display,
or exploit any of the materials or content published on Skill2Fortune.com in any manner,
either in whole or in part until and unless users have written license from Skill2Fortune team
- The users can demand permission for modifying, publishing, transmitting, participating in the transfer of, reproducing, creating derivative works of, or publicly displaying any of the materials or content published on Skill2Fortune.com from Skill2Fortune Fantasy Sports Private Limited.
- The users of Platform hold the sole responsibility of all the materials (whether publicly posted
or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available
on Skill2Fortune.com ("Users' Content"). The users of Platform assures that they hold and
own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that none of the material
uploaded or posted by the users as a part of the User's content does not hurt or harm any of
the third party rights. The users also ensure not to use or display any of the names, logos,
marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party
associated with or present on Skill2Fortune.com. The users further accept and agree that
Skill2Fortune Fantasy Sports Private Limited, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns
holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages, loss and
harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any
third party following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks,
copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Skill2Fortune.com, through the User's
commissions or omissions.
- The users of Platform by accepting the terms and conditions permit Skill2Fortune Fantasy
Sports Private Limited and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide,
irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create
derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or
publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on Skill2Fortune.com
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users
- seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from Skill2Fortune Fantasy Sports Private Limited or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
User's data stored by the Escrow Co., or Skill2Fortune shall comply with the General Data
Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") wherein, User's data stored shall not leave
the territory of the company where the data is getting stored be it in any form.
USAGE OF SKILL2FORTUNE.COM
- An individual using the services offered by Skill2Fortune.com or the Skill2Fortune App
including the platform services offered, by participating in various contests and, games
(including fantasy games), organized on the Skill2Fortune platform (“Contest(s)”) are bound
defined by the Skill2Fortune authorities.
- The Skill2Fortune authorities have all the rights to modify or change the already defined
same on Skill2Fortune.com. Skill2Fortune constitutes the acceptance and agreement of the
individuals using Skill2Fortune services towards time to time amendments that can be made
Skill2Fortune. The users can be informed about the amendments in these Terms and
email address or posting notifications in the User accounts. In a circumstance wherein the
user disagrees or does not accepts the amendments in the Terms and Conditions, rules,
indicate their non-acceptance within a defined time frame. If a user fails to indicate his/ her
non-acceptance and continues to use the app in such an event, such options are not
exercised by the User within the time frame prescribed in the email or notification, the User
will be deemed to have accepted the modified Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations and
rejects to accept the amendments in these Terms & Conditions, rules, regulations, and terms
of use, then Skill2Fortune at its sole & absolute discretion can refrain the user from using the
services & platform services provided by Skill2Fortune.
- Various services offered on the service platform by Skill2Fortune might be associated with
additional rules and regulations formulated in that respect. If the Terms and Conditions are
inconsistent with the additional conditions formulated, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Skill2Fortune.com or Skill2Fortune platform services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Skill2Fortune platform services;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Skill2Fortune.com;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Skill2Fortune.com.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids or number)
- Skill2Fortune shall not be held responsible for any illegal activities taking place on
Skill2Fortune bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or
message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") and the Forum shall only be
utilized to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that
particular Forum and any content contributed by Users on the Forum of the shall be the
content of the User and Skill2Fortune shall not be held liable for the same.
- Skill2Fortune holds all the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s access to all or any
part of Skill2Fortune.com or the platform services provided by Skill2Fortune, deactivate or
delete user account and information, delete user content without any prior notice to the user if
any user is found or believed to be breaching the Terms and Conditions defined by
Skill2Fortune or using Skill2Fortune.com or the platform services provided by Skill2Fortune
illegally or inappropriately. Further, Skill2Fortune is authorized to take any technical or legal
action against the user if necessary.
- In the event of suspension or deletion of a user's account due to negligence on the part of
Skill2Fortune, then, the company shall repay the fee charged for any of the platform services
provided by Skill2Fortune, without any delay. However, no refund would be made in case of
suspension or removal due to:
- The breach of the Terms and Conditions defined by Skill2Fortune or inappropriate use of Skill2Fortune.com or platform services provided by Skill2Fortune; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Skill2Fortune.
- The users hereby accepting the Terms and Conditions of Skill2Fortune agree to receive communications including announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from Skill2Fortune or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
ACCOUNT CREATION: USER ACCOUNT, WALLET, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- To use of the Services on this Website & the App ("Platform") to start playing games, it is mandatory that User register. To register on the Platform, User will have to provide Skill2Fortune with the current, complete, and accurate information as may be required by the Platform
- On the Homepage of the Platform User can initiate the registration process.
Registration/signing up confirms User acceptance of these Terms.
- The Platform requires User to create a Username/Login Name and a password to access the
Platform. User are also required to furnish information like a valid email address for the
registration process. While the login name needs to be unique it must not be vulgar, racist,
blasphemous or otherwise offensive (as determined by Skill2Fortune at its sole discretion).
Further, the login name should not infringe any trade mark or other proprietary rights of a third
party. User's Username has to be in accordance with these Terms and/or other applicable
- User account with the Skill2Fortune is personal to you. The responsibility for maintaining the
confidentiality of this account is solely dependent on User. User will be responsible for any
and all activity on this account. Users are advised not reveal account details like login name
and password or to transfer or make available this account for use to anyone at any time.
Similarly Users are advised not to use anybody else's account. If User find any unauthorized
use of the account or theft of User account, User must immediately notify Skill2Fortune of
such event. If required and/or requested, User also agree to provide Skill2Fortune with
evidence of such theft or unauthorized use.
- In case of theft of Users account or unauthorized use of Users account by anyone with or
without Users knowledge and any loss incurred due to such a use, Skill2Fortune will not be
held liable for any such loss.
- The Platform may require User to verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User
during registration, also User must comply to provide Us with additional contact information or
otherwise as and when required. However, it should be noted that the Skill2Fortune reserves
the right to cancel, suspend or terminate Your account in case of any violation of the Terms.
- The Skill2Fortune restricts User from distributing or distributing via uploading your Username or Login and password or any other sensitive registration information on the web.
- User agree to not hold Skill2Fortune for any claim, demand, damage, or loss including
reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party, due to or because of Users use of the
Services or due to the use of the third party use of any or all Services using Users account.
In respect of any transactions entered into on the Skill2Fortune platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- Each time a User participates in any contest on Skill2Fortune platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s Wallet. The payment of pre-designated amount User make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the maximum pre-designated 25%
platform fee, for access to the Skill2Fortune Platform Services charged by Skill2Fortune and
minimum pre-determined 75% participant’s contribution towards prize money pool depending
upon the contest(s) organised by Skill2Fortune
- The pre-determined platform fee and pre-determined participant’s contribution will be
deducted only from the money contested in the tournament and not on the entire money held
in the Wallet of the User.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a
separate non-interest earning Escrow Account with an Escrow Co. , which is responsible for
management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and
distribution of prizes. Skill2Fortune receives only its share of the platform Fees through the
said Escrow Co., and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Co., in a
dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
- The Skill2Fortune reserves the right to charge a its pre-determined Platform Fee, which would
be specified and notified by Skill2Fortune on the Contest page, being created on
Skill2Fortune platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive
of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Skill2Fortune
shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- A specified Buy-In will be described for certain tournaments and User will be required to pay
the same to participate in those tournaments.
- The amount of cash to be deposited may vary from tournament to tournament and the amount is decided at the sole discretion Skill2Fortune as to the maximum and minimum amount can be deposited for the tournament.
- Once registered with the Escrow Co., a track of all User transactions with Escrow Co., is
maintained within User account. Payments for all Cash Games where Buy-In is a prerequisite
has to be made through this account. Cash prizes You win will also reflect in this account as
- The maximum and minimum amount of money which You would require to purchase Buy-In
and play a game will be specified by Skill2Fortune with respect to the game/tournament you
intend to play.
- All payments made by User on the Platform using any of the available modes of payment, is
processed by a Payment Gateway Co. All and any information entered by You in this regard
on such gateway is not visible to Skill2Fortune.
- Skill2fortune assume that it is understood and agreed by User that at our discretion
Skill2Fortune may cancel a transaction at any point of time, without assigning a reason for the
same. In cases User have made a payment and have not received benefits for the same, the
transaction would be reversed and the transacted amount of money would be credited back to
- User also understand, agree and acknowledge that Skill2Fortune is not liable for any rejection
of the payment incurred during the payment processing at the Escrow Co., website. Rejection
at payment gateway it beyond our control and Skill2Fortune is not liable in such rejection
- Skill2Fortune expects User to use User own valid financial instrument to transact online either
when making payment/deposits in or requesting withdrawals from User Wallet on the
Platform. Hence, User registration details including User name, using which User have
registered on the Platform, must correspond with the name and other details on User financial
instrument. Skill2Fortune reserves the right to verify these details to ensure that the financial
instrument employed for transacting is valid and not being misused. In this regard:
- From time to time Skill2Fortune will verify User identification details and age.
- Skill2Fortune may, at any time, withhold User account or deny User withdrawal
request or even bar User from any further participation in any games if Skill2Fortune
suspect, detect or believe that User may be involved in identity fraud. Skill2Fortune
may even resort to legal recourse Skill2Fortune may have apart from notifying the
relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
- The Contests are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contests are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- Skill2Fortune may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar
individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contests. Currently, individuals
residing in the Indian states of Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana may not
participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from
participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Skill2Fortune as well as
registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be
eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
User use of the Platform and its services, participation in tournaments or games(s) Wherein User may
win in such tournaments/games signifies that User agree and consent to the following:
- User have registered on the Platform and User account is restricted to a single user account
to avail the Services provided on the Platform.
- Creating multiple user IDs is prohibited on Skill2Fortune. In case we have reasons to believe
that User have created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to investigate all the user IDs
and till that time User account would be suspended. In case we detect that Use have violated
the Terms and created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to close down all User accounts
or just keep one account, which we select as per our discretion, active. The cash and/or
bonus balance, if any, in the closed account/s will be automatically forfeited.
- User participation in the games and tournaments is as an individual in the capacity of an individual identity.
- Collusion is strictly forbidden on Skill2Fortune. In case we detect that User and other users
are playing games and tournaments forming a team it will result in cancellation of accounts of
User and all such players who participated in forming a team. By accepting this Term, User
accept that User will not participate in forming a team, or by communicating with other
players. In case User are found to be involved in such activities, We also reserve the right to
freeze funds in User Skill2Fortune Wallet and investigate further to ascertain the extent of
undue benefit derived by User and such others and to cancel and close User account without
any communication with User.
- Any attempt to employ external assistance like software program, bots, devices or any other
Platform. Any such violation detected on User account would result in User being debarred
from further participation, cancellation of User account and possibly forfeiting of User wallet in
the account. User hereby undertake that User himself will play in all games/tournaments in
which User have registered.
- User agree and acknowledge that User participation in games and tournaments on this
Platform is in accordance with the Terms laid down herein. User also agree and acknowledge
that We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to determine the same via verification
- Should we at any time have reasonable ground to suspect that User have or are using
fraudulent means which are in violation of the Terms herein, that User have or are using
debar Use, suspend User account, prohibit User access to the Platform and withhold any
prizes that Use may have won, User herby acknowledge and agree to the same.
- Our decision would be final and binding on Use and any other user in any event of a
disagreement or dispute between User and any other user(s) in a game.
CONTESTS, PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contests made available by Skill2Fortune Players
may participate in the Contests by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the
relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the
pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant
- A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contests offered in relation to a
Fantasy Sport Event across the Skill2Fortune Services. However, unless Skill2Fortune
specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants
acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation
to a Fantasy Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter
more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting more than one
Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be permitted
to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry Contest. In
addition, it is expressly clarified that Skill2Fortune may, from time to time, restrict the
maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single Player account (for each format
of the Skill2Fortune Services) or which a single Player account may enter in a particular
Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Skill2Fortune in its
- Skill2Fortune shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the Skill2Fortune Services from
each Participant in relation to the Contests.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of
either Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted
to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version of
- Skill2Fortune offers Contests. in two separate formats of Skill2Fortune Services, (1) as a
public contest where Players can participate in a Contest with other Players without any
restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Players can invite specific Players
into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Players. All rules applicable to
Contests as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contests.
- In the Public contest format of the Contests, Skill2Fortune may offer the Contests in
contests comprising of 2, 3, 5, 10, 100 Participants or any other pre-designated
number of Participants.
- Skill2Fortune may offer this format of the Contests as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
- The number of Participants required to make the Contests operational will be pre-
specified and once the number of Participants in such Contests equals the pre-
specified number required for that Contests, such Contests shall be operational. In
case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of
commencement of the round, such Contests will not be operational and the
participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such
Player without any charge or deduction.
- In certain Contests across the Skill2Fortune Services, designated as "Confirmed
contests", the Contests shall become operational once the number of Participants in
such Contest s equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such
Contests, even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the
Contests) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such
Contests, Participants can continue to join such Contests till either (i) all available
Participant slots of such Contests are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest s
relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contests is not operational by
the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Users
shall be returned to the account of such Player without any charge or deduction.
- In the Private contest format of the Contests, Skill2Fortune enables Players to create
a contest ("Private contest") and invite other players, whether existing Players or
otherwise, ("Invited Player") to create Teams and participate in the Contests.
Players may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of
Participants, that is, consisting of either 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants
or 10 Participants. The Player creating the Private contest shall submit the
participation fee for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest, shall
supply a name for the Private contest and be offered with a unique identification code
("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such Player). The Player
agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be
permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in
the name of the contest. The Player creating the Private contest shall offer
Skill2Fortune with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited
Players to enable Skill2Fortune to send a message or mail inviting such Invited
Player to register with Skill2Fortune (if necessary) and participate in the Private
contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
- In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited Player shall input the contest
Code associated with the Private contest and submit the participation fee for the
Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the
number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall
be rendered operative and no other Invited Players or Players shall be permitted to
participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not
contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour
prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private
contest will be offered with the option to convert the Private contest into a Public
contest format, and permit the participation of Players without the contest Code. It is
clarified that Skill2Fortune undertakes such conversion in a serialised manner and
cannot and does not warrant that any Private contest will be converted into a Public
contest format prior to the commencement of the round/Contests or that any Players
will join such Contest (s to make it operational. In case the number of Participants in
any Private contest (or converted Contests) is less than the pre-specified number at
the time of commencement of the round, such Contests will not be operational and
the participation fee paid by each Player shall be returned to the account of such
Player without any charge or deduction.
- It is clarified that the participation of Invited Players in any Private contest is subject
to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and Skill2Fortune
shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited Player to participate in
any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a
hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited Player to
participate in the Contests.
- It is necessary for a User to play 100% of the deposited amount before they place a
withdrawal request. Withdrawal without play will generally not be entertained, however in
some cases, 5% of the deposited amount will be charged to process the withdrawal.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw minimum of Rs. 500 amounts credited into such User's
Wallet for any reason whatsoever by contacting Escrow Co., Customer Support of the Escrow
Co., is responsible for the handling the Wallet of the User.
- Once a request has been made to the Escrow Co., money shall be debited from the Wallet
and credited to the source of the fund from which payment was made to the Wallet.
- Withdrawal of minimum amount standing to the User's Wallet shall be made by way of a
request to Skill2Fortune, but such amount shall stand automatically forfeited upon completion
of 1 Year from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Wallet, if there is no activity in
the account of the User. In either case, Skill2Fortune shall effect an online transfer to the
User's source of fund (bank account) on record with Skill2Fortune within a period of 5 banking
days provided the KYC is verified, if the KYC is not verified the process of withdrawal shall
take long period than 5 banking days. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Wallet.
Upon credit of the amount in the Users source of fund, subject to inactivity in the User's
account for a period of 1 Year, the registration with Skill2Fortune shall stand cancelled/
revoked within 15 days from the date of credit of money in the source of fund of the User.
MATCH AND CONTEST ABANDONED POLICY
- If any Match gets cancelled/abandoned Skill2Fortune will immediately shall refund the entire
Pre-designated contribution amount back to Users wallet along with the pre-designated
platform fee as the match got cancelled/abandoned.
- If in any case a particular match, contest gets interrupted by weather or other circumstances
wherein one team has completed its inning and further the match is decided by
Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method (DLS) in such an event shall deduct minimum pre-
designated platform fee as the match got cancelled/abandoned not due to the fault of the
TABULATION OF FANTASY POINTS
Skill2Fortune may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and
tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the
computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or
incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention,
Skill2Fortune shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However,
Skill2Fortune hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party
score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy
thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of
fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics
received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim
or raise any complaint against Skill2Fortune in this respect.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated match
(which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The
Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular match shall
be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, Skill2Fortune may declare more
than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's
aggregate score at the end of the designated match of the Contest. The contemplated
number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on
the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest.
Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified.
In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be
equally divided among such Participants.
Skill2Fortune shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not
abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use
of the Skill2Fortune, Contest, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
Winners shall be contacted by Skill2Fortune or the third party conducting the Contest on the
e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the
documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage.
As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User's bank account details and proof of the same.
Skill2Fortune shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings
unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-
period stipulated by Skill2Fortune. The User represents and warrants that the documents
provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to
which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration.
Skill2Fortune shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions
including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the Skill2Fortune. The
winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page
but has not received any communication from Skill2Fortune, such Participant may contact
Skill2Fortune within the time specified on the webpage.
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the
required documents within the time limit specified by Skill2Fortune shall be permitted to
withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). Skill2Fortune shall not
entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
Skill2Fortune shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute
discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part
thereof) on the following match's:
- Determination by Skill2Fortune that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
- Any other match.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961.
If you receive money from winning the lottery, Online/TV game shows etc., it will be taxable under the head Income from other Sources. The income will be taxable at the flat rate of 30% which after adding cess will amount to 31.2%.
Incomes from following sources come under this category:
- Game Show or any entertainment programon television or electronic mode
- Crossword Puzzle
- Gambling or betting
- Races including Horse races.
If the Prize money exceeds Rs 10,000, then the winner will receive the prize money after the deduction of TDS @31.2% u/s 194B.It does not matter whether the income of the winner is taxable or not. The prize distributor is liable to deduct tax at the time of payment. In the case of winnings from horse races, TDS will be applicable if the amount exceeds Rs 10,000.
No Deduction/Expenditure is allowed from such Income
No Deduction/Expenditure is allowed from such Income
No deduction under section 80C or 80D or any other deduction/allowance is allowed from such income. The Benefit of basic exemption limit and income tax slab rate is also not applicable to this income. The entire amount received will be taxable at the flat rate of 31.20%.
For instance, Rahul has won the prize money of Rs 3 lakhs from a game show and he has an interest income of Rs 5 lakhs p.a.Then the tax liability would be calculated as per following:
Tax on Rs 3 lakhs @ 31.2%
Tax on Rs 5 lakhs as per income tax slab rates after claiming the relevant deductions.
case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future,
TDS will be deducted by Skill2Fortune in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS
rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The
Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited
to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
Prize Money received in Kind
If the prizes are given in Kind say a car, then prize distributor shall ensure before releasing the prize that tax has been paid. Tax is paid as per the market value of the prize given. The prize distributor can either recover from the winner or he himself can bear the burden of tax.
For instance, Suman has won an Alto car in a contest whose market value is Rs 4 lakhs, then tax @ 31.2% which is Rs 1,24,800 must be paid before giving the car to the winner.
In cases where prize is given both in cash and kind, then the total tax should be calculated on the cash portion of the prize and on market value of the prize given in kind. And the tax amount should be deducted while giving the cash portion of the prize to the winner. But if the cash prize is not sufficient to cover the total tax liability, then either the winner or prize distributor should pay the deficit.
- The decision of Skill2Fortune with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final,binding and non-contestable.
- Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not
residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or
Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s)
is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Skill2Fortune shall disqualify
such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Skill2Fortune
may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's
account with Skill2Fortune. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game
Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be
reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record
with Skill2Fortune, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers
as set out herein.
- If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the
age of eighteen (18), Skill2Fortune shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute
discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further,
Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such
- To the extent permitted by law, Skill2Fortune makes no representations or
warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not
be liable in respect of the same.
- Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes
being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Skill2Fortune
or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the
- Skill2Fortune will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of
prizes to the respective winners. Skill2Fortune shall not be held liable for any loss or
damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
- The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Skill2Fortune, and its affiliates
to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional
purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further
permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
- The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned
and desired by Skill2Fortune without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion
of Skill2Fortune. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal
meetings and ceremonies/functions.
- If it comes to the notice of Skill2Fortune that any governmental, statutory or regulatory
compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the
notice of Skill2Fortune that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Skill2Fortune
shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or
winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation
or withdrawal of the Contest or Contest it in any manner.
- Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Skill2Fortune, will not be
eligible to participate in any Contest(s)
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS
- There may be various links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties on
Skill2Fortune.com which may contain different conditions for users' use of the site. The
Skill2Fortune authorities do not hold any control or responsibilities for internet sites apart from
Skill2Fortune.com, and thus, it shall not be held responsible for any content posted on any
third party Internet site. Further, the involvement of Skill2Fortune with any of the third-party
content or links to third-party Internet sites is not related to any sort of endorsement by
Skill2Fortune of such third-party Internet site.
- Skill2Fortune is neither associated with nor responsible for the correspondence, transactions,
and all other related activities between the user and third parties including payment providers
and verification service providers on Skill2Fortune.com. The users' involvement with third
parties is entirely dependent on the terms and conditions, policies and services terms of these
third parties and the users are solely responsible for reviewing the policies, terms and
conditions, and the service terms of these third parties before transacting or availing any of
the services. Accepting the Terms and Conditions of Skill2Fortune the users agree that
Skill2Fortune is not responsible for any sort of damage or loss faced by the users due to any
sort of transactions, correspondence and all related activities with any of the third parties. Any
questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be
directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Skill2Fortune.com comprises a group of content created and posted by either Skill2Fortune
as well as various third parties. Skill2Fortune does not hold responsible for the accuracy,
integrity or the quality of the content created and posted by any of the third parties and such
content may not be relied upon by the Users in terms of using the Fun Features provided by
the Skill2Fortune platform or taking part in any of the contests hosted on the Skill2Fortune
DISPUTE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to
determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Skill2Fortune Services
provided by Skill2Fortune (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation
and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s)
(including Participants) or Skill2Fortune, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim
or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such
issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the
Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise,
the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other
party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through
discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15)
days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be
conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation
Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own
costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal
decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards,
including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in
competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent Skill2Fortune from seeking
and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available
to safeguard Skill2Fortune's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration
proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any
arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of
equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Skill2Fortune to pursue
any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Users shall access the Skill2Fortune Services provided on Skill2Fortune voluntarily and at
their own risk. Skill2Fortune shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on
account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury,
death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to
the Skill2Fortune Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of
acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the contests and accessing the Skill2Fortune Services provided therein, Users
hereby release from and agree to indemnify Skill2Fortune, and/ or any of its directors,
employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or
expense arising out their access to the Skill2Fortune Services including (but not limited to)
personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential,
foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Skill2Fortune accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions,
whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access
of Skill2Fortune Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these
Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Skill2Fortune Services,
including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to
indemnify Skill2Fortune and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the
happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.)
on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Skill2Fortune on account of such act
on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Skill2Fortune harmless from any third
party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the
Skill2Fortune or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Skill2Fortune be liable to any
User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the
Skill2Fortune or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of Skill2Fortune allowing Users to access the Skill2Fortune Services, to the
maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim,
all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against
Skill2Fortune, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group
companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or
mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of
the provision of Skill2Fortune Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the
- Skill2Fortune may be required under certain legislations, to notify Players of certain events.
Players hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon
Skill2Fortune posting them on the Skill2Fortune or delivering them to the Player through the
email address provided by the Player at the time of registration. Players may update their
email address by logging into their account on the Skill2Fortune. If they do not provide
Skill2Fortune with accurate information, Skill2Fortune cannot be held liable for failure to notify
- Skill2Fortune shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes
outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to
unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Skill2Fortune's control such as acts of God, war,
terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network
infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or
materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates.
In such circumstances, Skill2Fortune shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contests and
to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- Skill2Fortune's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and
Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Players agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of
action arising out of or related to use of the Skill2Fortune or these Terms must be filed within
thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are
incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the Players and
Skill2Fortune Fantasy Sports Private Limited and govern your use of the Skill2Fortune,
superseding any prior agreements that any Player may have with Skill2Fortune Fantasy
Sports Private Limited.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise
unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Skill2Fortune reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Skill2Fortune,
specifically to any Player, or generally, in accordance with Skill2Fortune's policy/policies from
time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily
suspend any Skill2Fortune Services (including any Contests).
SERVICES NOT OFFERED IN NAGALAND, SIKKIM ,TELANGANA ORISSA AND ASSAM
All players from all states and union territories in India except Nagaland, Sikkim ,Telangana, Orissa
and Assam can Play Skill2fortune. Since the gaming legislations in Nagaland, Sikkim, Telangana,
Orissa and Assam do not exempt games of skill, at present we do not permit residents of Nagaland ,
Sikkim, Telangana , Orissa and Assam to play real money Fantasy games.
Though it is Our endeavour to keep User updated with the law from every region and jurisdiction,
there may be instances where, Skill2Fortune may not receive prompt update regarding the changes in
the law of a particular jurisdiction. Hence we request our Users to ensure that any activity they
engage on our Platform is not illegal in their region and within their jurisdiction from where they live
and access the Platform. User agree to not hold Skill2Fortune for claim, demand, damage, or loss
including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of User non-compliance with the laws of User
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMOTIONS
These standard terms and conditions of promotions (“Standard Terms”) supplement the terms of
promotions undertaken on the Skill2Fortune Platform and which reference these Standard Terms
(each a “Promotion”):
- Participation in any Promotion will be subject to a user complying with the Promotion Terms
implemented by Skill2Fortune in respect of such Promotion (“Promotion Terms”) and these
Standard Terms. By participating in any Promotion, the participant further consents to and
agrees to adhere with the terms and conditions of the Skill2Fortune game and Skill2Fortune’s
- The Promotions are only open to users in India. Participation in the Promotions by proxy is
- Participation in the Promotions is voluntary.
- Participation in one Promotion does not guarantee that such user will be eligible to participate
in another Promotion.
- A user may participate in a Promotion and avail of each Promotion only through one account.
An existing user of Skill2Fortune shall not register a new account or operate more than one
user account with Skill2Fortune or participate in a Promotion by registering a new account.
- Users intending to participate in a Promotion may be required to verify their mobile number
and other account details in accordance with the Promotion Terms for such Promotion.
- Persons intending to participate in a Promotion, who have listed their phone numbers on the
National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), shall de-register themselves from the
NDNC Registry till the completion of such Promotion (including the delivery of Bonus Amount
(if any) or the free-entry (if any) under such Promotion). Such persons agree not to make any
claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against Skill2Fortune in this respect. Please note
that persons intending to participate in a Promotion who have not de-registered themselves
from the NDNC Registry shall also have no right to make any claim or raise any complaints
against Skill2Fortune if they do or do not receive any call or SMS with respect to their
participation and all other matters pertaining to a Promotion.
- The verification process may require you to submit personal information about yourself. You
agree to receive communication from Skill2Fortune. Any information collected in respect of
your identity and contact details as part of a Promotion or otherwise in the course of your use
- Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any user from a Promotion if
such user engages in or it is found that such user has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or
improper conduct (with regard to any of the Promotions or otherwise).
- The Bonus Amount (if any) deposited into the user’s account can be used to join cash
contests and contests on Skill2Fortune. However, the Bonus Amount (if any) cannot be: (i)
used to join 2-member contests; or (ii) withdrawn or transferred to any other cash balance
account held by you with Skill2Fortune or to any third party account or to any bank/payment
instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY) SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT
EFFECT AT THE END OF FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE
BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY).
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount (if applicable) or the grant of the free-entry (if any) shall be
at the sole discretion of Skill2Fortune and shall be subject to the user’s compliance with these
Standard Terms and the applicable Promotion Terms. Skill2Fortune may substitute or change
the Bonus Amount(if any) or free-entry (if any) offered under a Promotion at any time without
notice. Users may not substitute Bonus Amount (if any) or free-entry (if any) for other items or
exchange for cash.
- Skill2Fortune reserves the right to withhold or forfeit the benefits of a Promotion (including a
free-entry or Bonus Amount due to a participant or any prizes/winnings earned by the
participant by using such benefits) in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that
the participating user has violated these Standard Terms, the applicable Promotion Terms or
the terms and conditions of the Skill2Fortune fantasy game(s).
- Mere participation in a Promotion does not entitle the participant to receive any free-entry or
Bonus Amount(s) indicated as a prize under such Promotion.
- The decision of Skill2Fortune will be final and binding with respect to the Promotions, and the
prizes therein and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this
- Each Promotion cannot be clubbed with any of other contest/offer/promotion that are running
simultaneously and organised or conducted by Skill2Fortune.
- Skill2Fortune reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or
change these Standard Terms and/or the Promotion Terms without any prior notice of the
same at its sole discretion.
- Skill2Fortune does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any
feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants of the Promotions.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of Skill2Fortune to a
participating user in relation to any Promotion for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed Rs.
- The Promotions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and any disputes or
disagreements in respect of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of Bangalore.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF "CASHBACK PROMOTION"
This “Cashback Promotion” (“Promotion"), is open for participation to existing users of Skill2Fortune
who have not previously participated in a pay-to-play contest on Skill2Fortune. Users are required to
make a deposit and participate in their first pay-to-play cricket contest on Skill2Fortune through the
‘Pro’ version of Skill2Fortune’s mobile application for iOS and/or Android mobile devices, (collectively,
the “Designated Platforms”), to be eligible to receive a Bonus Amount credited into their Cash Bonus
Account, subject to these Terms.
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
- Please note our terms and conditions (“Terms”) in this respect, as they govern your
participation in the Promotion:
- Eligibility – Participation in the Promotion is only available to existing users of Skill2Fortune
who are eligible to participate in the pay-to play Skill2Fortune fantasy games (as per
Skill2Fortune’s terms and condition) but who have not previously participated in a pay-to-play
cricket contest on Skill2Fortune. An ‘existing user’ of Skill2Fortune shall mean a user who
presently operates an account with the Skill2Fortune or operated an account with
Skill2Fortune at any point of time.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to comply with these Terms, the Standard Terms
and Conditions for Promotions and the terms and conditions of the Skill2Fortune game.
- The Promotion will be open for participation for such time periods as may be published from
time to time on the Designated Platforms (each a “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you must, during a Promotion Period and before the expiry of
a Promotion Period participate in the First Game (defined below) before the expiry of the
applicable Promotion Period. The Promotion is available only respect of the first pay-to-play
Skill2Fortune fantasy cricket contest that the participating user participates in through the
Designated Platforms after the registration of such user’s account with Skill2Fortune (“First
Game”). Upon joining the First Game, you will receive an email on your email address as
registered with your Skill2Fortune account, which email will summarise the terms and
mechanics of the Promotion.
- After the completion of your participation in the First Game and in the event that your
winnings (if any) from the First Game are less than the entry fees paid by you to enter the
First Game, you shall be eligible to receive a cash bonus equal to the entry fee paid by you
for participation in the First Game after deduction of any winnings received by you pursuant to
your participation in the First Game (“Bonus Amount”). The maximum Bonus Amount
creditable under this Promotion shall be an amount of Rs. 101. A user shall be eligible to
receive the Bonus Amount only in case the difference between the entry fees paid by the user
for such user’s participation in the First Game and the winnings (if any) received by the user
from such First Game is a positive figure.
- A participating user is required to pay the entire entry fee for the First Game from such user’s
“Unutilized” account to be eligible to receive the Bonus Amount. In the event that a user pays
the entry fee for the First Game, either in whole or in part, by using any amounts deposited in
such user’s Cash Bonus Account, such user will not be eligible to receive the Bonus Amount.
- It is clarified that a participating user shall not be eligible to receive any Bonus Amount: (i) if
such user registers or creates an account with Skill2Fortune through Platforms other than the
Designated Platforms; (ii) for any non-cricket pay-to-play Skill2Fortune contest in which such
user participates; or (iii) for any pay-to-play Skill2Fortune contest in which such user
participates through platforms other than the Designated Platforms; or (iv) for any pay-to-play
Skill2Fortune contest in which such user participates after the First Game or before or after
the applicable Promotion Period; or (v) for any private pay-to-play Skill2Fortune contest in
which such user participates; or (vi) for any pay-to-play Skill2Fortune contest in which such
user participates and which remains unfilled prior to the commencement of the match to
which it relates; or (vii) for any pay-to-play Skill2Fortune contest in which such user
participates and which is cancelled by Skill2Fortune due to the match to which it relates being
- In case you are eligible to receive the Bonus Amount after the completion of the First Game,
you shall receive an email on your email address as registered with your Skill2Fortune
account. The email will specify the declared winners of the First Game and confirm the Bonus
Amount you are eligible to receive, if any. The email will also contain a link which you will be
prompted to click and which redirect you to your Cash Bonus Account page on Skill2Fortune.
The Bonus Amount, if any, credited to your Cash Bonus Account will be reflected in the list of
recent transactions displayed on your Cash Bonus Account page.
- No person shall seek participation in the Promotion as a matter of right.
- THE BONUS AMOUNT SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF
FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF "INVITE FRIENDS" PROGRAM.
The Skill2Fortune Invite Friends Program lets you invite friends to join Skill2Fortune ("Program"). In
the event that you and your referred friend meet the criteria and complete all the steps specified in
these terms, you and your friend can earn a Cash Bonus from Skill2Fortune of upto Rs. 100 ("Bonus
Amount"), which Bonus Amount will be redeemable to join cash contests and contests through the
Skill2Fortune’s mobile application for the iOS and/or Android mobile devices ("Skill2Fortune
Application"). To participate in the Program, please note our terms and conditions ("Terms") in this
respect, as they govern your participation in the Program:
- Eligibility – All users who: (i) have an account registered with Skill2Fortune's fantasy gaming
platform which account has been verified by Skill2Fortune; and (ii) are eligible to participate in
the pay-to play Skill2Fortune fantasy cricket, fantasy kabbadi or football game (as per the
Skill2Fortune's terms and conditions and (iii) have downloaded and installed the Skill2Fortune
Application on their respective mobile devices, will be eligible to participate in the Program.
Participation in the Program by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary. A user shall not register or operate more than one
user account with Skill2Fortune and shall not participate in the Program with more than one
user account with Skill2Fortune.
- The Program will be open for participation from Indian Standard Time 18:00 hours on 02,
- By participating in the Program, you agree to and accept these Terms.
- For the purpose of participation in the Program, you are required to have the Skill2Fortune
Application downloaded and installed on your mobile device. Through the Skill2Fortune
Application, you will be provided with a unique link or code, which can be shared by you
("Inviter") with friends (each an "Invitee") for the purpose of inviting such friends to create and
register an account with Skill2Fortune and download the Skill2Fortune Application. On
receiving the link or code from the Inviter, the Invitee may either: (i) Click on the link,
consequent to which such Invitee will be directed to a registration page and will be provided
the option to register an account with Skill2Fortune and download and install the
Skill2Fortune Application on his/her device; or (ii) download and install the Skill2Fortune
Application on his/her device independently, register for a Skill2Fortune account through the
Skill2Fortune Application and enter the unique code shared by the Inviter where prompted in
the Skill2Fortune Application.
- The Inviter and the Invitee will be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount subject to (amongst other
terms specified in these Terms): (i) the Invitee not being an existing user of Skill2Fortune; and
(ii) the Inviter and Invitee being eligible to participate in the pay-to play Skill2Fortune fantasy
cricket, fantasy kabbadi or football game; and (iii) the Invitee successfully registering for an
account with Skill2Fortune through the unique link or by using the unique code shared by the
Inviter; and (iv) the Inviter and Invitee agreeing to the license agreement for the Skill2Fortune
Application and downloading and installing the Skill2Fortune Application as available for the
Inviter’s and Invitee’s respective mobile devices; and (v) the Inviter and Invitee verifying the
Inviter’s and the Invitee’s respective mobile number as provided at the time of registration
within thirty (30) days from the date on which Invitee registers for an account with
Skill2Fortune ("Verification Period"). For the purposes of these Terms, an 'existing user of
Skill2Fortune' shall mean a user who presently operates an account with the Platform or
operated an account with the Platform at any point of time.
- An Invitee who is an existing user of Skill2Fortune is not permitted to register a new account
with the Platform for the purpose of availing of the Bonus Amount. Skill2Fortune will
determine in its sole discretion whether an Invitee is an existing user of Skill2Fortune or not
and take appropriate action.
- The verification process may require an Inviter/Invitee to submit personal information about
the user (Inviter/Invitee) and documents identifying the Inviter/Invitee. The Inviter agrees to
receive communication from Skill2Fortune and to allow Skill2Fortune to communicate with
Invitees referred by you about the Inviter's participation in the Program. Any information
collected in respect of the Inviter/Invitee as part of the Program or otherwise in the course of
- The verification of an Inviter/Invitee shall be completed at the time of first withdrawal by the
Inviter/Invitee from the Inviter’s/Invitee's 'Your Winnings' account or 'Your Deposits' account
with the Platform. An Inviter/Invitee may voluntarily seek verification of the Inviter/Invitee by
clicking on the 'Verify Now' tab of the Account Balance page of the Inviter/Invitee's account
with the Platform. In the event that the Invitee opts to register for a Skill2Fortune account
through the Skill2Fortune Application, the Invitee can verify his/her contact information at the
time of registration.
- The Invitee will be eligible to earn a Bonus of Rs.100 (“Invitee Bonus”) upon a) successful
verification of the Invitee’s mobile number. b) Provided that the Invitee completes the step
mentioned in a) above within the Verification Period, the applicable Invitee Bonus shall be
credited to the Invitee's Cash Bonus Account with the Platform, within fifteen (15) days of
completion of successful verification of the Invitee’s mobile number. In the event that the
Invitee fails to verify the Invitee's mobile number within the Verification Period or omits to
provide documents requested for such verification, the Invitee shall not receive the applicable
Invitee Bonus specified above due to the Invitee for completing such verification process.
- Inviter Bonus a) In order for an Inviter to be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount due to him/her
("Inviter Bonus"), the Inviter must also download and install the Skill2Fortune Application on
his/her mobile device verify his/her mobile number and email address prior to the completion
of the Verification Period. b) The credit of the Inviter Bonus is contingent on the Invitee's
participation in cash contests on the Platform. For every Rs. 1 spent by the Invitee to join
cash contests on the Platform, the Inviter will be eligible to earn a bonus amount of Rs. 0.50
subject to a maximum of Rs. 100. As an example, in the event that the invitee uses Rs. 100
from his Cash Bonus Account or Unutilized Account to join a cash contest or contest through
a Skill2Fortune Application, the Inviter shall be eligible to receive Rs. 50 as Inviter Bonus
upon the successful completion of such contest or contest, provided that the Inviter has
successfully completed the requisite steps detailed in a) above that make him/her eligible to
receive such amount. c) Subject to the provisions of a) and b) above, the applicable Inviter
Bonus earned by the Inviter shall be credited to the Inviter's Cash Bonus Account within
fifteen (15) days of the completion of the cash contest or contest in which Invitee has used
the Invitee Bonus or within fifteen (15) days of the Inviter completing the relevant step
verification process, as the case may be. In the event that the Inviter fails to complete any of
the verification steps within the Verification Period or omits to provide documents requested
for such verification, the Inviter shall not be eligible to earn the applicable Inviter Bonus. d) It
is clarified that the Inviter will be eligible to receive the Inviter Bonus with respect to any
contests or contests only in the event the winners are declared for such contests or contests
only. In the event that the entry fee paid by the Invitee is refunded to the Invitee with respect
to any cash contest or contest, for any reason, the Inviter shall not be eligible to receive any
Inviter Bonus for such contest or contest.
- The Bonus Amounts credited to the Inviter/Invitee can be used by the Inviter/Invitee to join
cash contests and contests offered by Skill2Fortune through the Platform. No part of the
Bonus Amount may be used to join private contests or be withdrawn or transferred to any
other cash balance account held by the Inviter/Invitee with Skill2Fortune or to any third party
account or to any bank/payment instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT SHALL EXPIRE
AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF
CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT.
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount shall be at the sole discretion of Skill2Fortune and shall be
subject to the Inviter’s/Invitee’s compliance with these Terms. Skill2Fortune may substitute or
change the Bonus Amount offered under the Program at any time without notice. An
Inviter/Invitee may not substitute the amount of Bonus Amount or substitute offering for other
items or exchange for cash.
- Skill2Fortune reserves the right to:
- withhold the deposit of the Bonus Amount; and/or
- forfeit any deposited Bonus Amount to an Inviter/Invitee or any prizes/winnings
earned by the participant by using such Bonus Amount; and/or
- deactivate the accounts of the Inviter/Invitee, in the event that it determines or
reasonably believes that such Inviter/Invitee has violated these Terms or the terms
and conditions of the Skill2Fortune fantasy games.
- Mere participation in the Program does not entitle the Inviter/Invitee to receive any Bonus
- Skill2Fortune may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Inviter/Invitee if such
Inviter/Invitee engages in or it is found that such Inviter/Invitee has engaged in any illegal,
unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to the Program or otherwise).
- The decision of Skill2Fortune will be final and binding with regard to the Program, and the
deposit of the Bonus Amount and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be
entertained in this regard.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other contests/promotions/programs that are
running simultaneously and organised or conducted by Skill2Fortune.
- Skill2Fortune reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Program and/or change
these terms and conditions without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
- The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the Skill2Fortune's fantasy games and services,
will apply to and govern the Program.
- Skill2Fortune does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any
feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants (Inviter/Invitee) of the Program.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of Skill2Fortune to a
participating Inviter/Invitee in relation to the Program for any reason whatsoever shall not